Registration day #2
Olympic Kingsway's SECOND soccer registration day is this Sunday, February 12 from 9am to 12pm at our clubrooms.
Prior to Sunday, we kindly ask if you can please register online at www.myfootballclub.com.au
Once you have logged in, please take the following steps;
- Press 'REGISTER TO PLAY' on the Right-hand side.
- IF you are a new player, click on Question 3 (Click Here to Create and FFA Account) and then follow what on the screen.
- Once you have made your profile you will receive an email with the FFA No. and Password.
- Log back into myfootballclub and use FFA NO. and Password to register. Change the Password to be the same as the FFA number.
- At the end of the registration you will receive an invoice by email with registration fee amount and how you can pay.
- You will see at the bottom of the invoice you can either do a direct debit to our account or come along to one of our Registration day and pay by cash, eftpos or Cheque.
For ALL registration/payment queries please contact: Naomi Jackway on:
For junior football related matters, please contact Sam Rabbone on: email@example.com
KIDSPORT APPLICATIONS NOW ONLINE
Kidsport enables eligible Western Australian children aged 5-18 years to participate in community sport and recreation by offering them financial assistance towards club fees.
Kidsport applications are now available online if you hold a valid Health Care or Pensioner Concession card. Hard copy applications are also available and can be submitted to your Local Government.