JUNIOR SIZING & REGISTRATION ASSISTANCE DAY – SUNDAY, FEB 17
2019 Season Registrations are still open and now filling rapidly!
New as well as existing club members of all ages are always welcome at Olympic Kingsway SC.
This year with the introduction of the new Play Football registration system,
ALL REGISTRATIONS MUST BE COMPLETED ONLINE AND INCLUDE AN UPDATED PLAYER PHOTO.
If you have completed the online process, sizing and player registration assistance has been scheduled for SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 17 from 11am-3pm to have your training and playing kits sized. And if your fees are fully paid you will receive your kits on the spot!
Once registered, we will keep you up-to-date with emails providing information related to when training will start for each age group. Football West’s 2019 Draft Season Calendar indicates Juniors Round 1 scheduled for 7th April 2019.
So here is the step by step guide to assist you.
STEP1: There is a NEW REGISTRATION SYSTEM for 2019. The Play Football registration system requires parents/ guardians to create an account firstly, just like creating a Facebook or Instagram account, then registering the child/ children.
STEP2: FEE STRUCTURE – The Olympic Kingsway’s Terms and Conditions provide a detailed breakdown of the fee structure. Please read this information before registering.
STEP3: KIDSPORT FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE If you experiencing financial hardship this year, the KidSport subsidy may be a good option to consider.
KidSport is available to eligible kids aged 5 to18 years in WA to help them participate in community sport by providing them financial assistance of up to $150 per calendar year towards club fees. If you’d like to know more about KidSport, please read the information on the WA Government Site. You can apply for KidSport online here.
STEP4: Selecting the Correct Fee Package – when registering online please select the correct fee package.
*Selecting the KidSport package as a cheaper option without applying here first and receiving the confirmation code, will require re-registration and payment of the Full Standard Fee. Once you receive the KidSport confirmation code, please e-mail it to email@example.com
STEP5: Online Registration – Now you’ve taken these important steps you can register online. ONLINE REGISTRATION
STEP6: Payment Options;
- Full payment of fees must be made before 31st March 2019, otherwise you are unable to play and won’t be provided your kits.
- Fee Payment can be made via credit card through the Play Football registration system to complete the process and will incur a transaction fee.
- Alternatively, you can make payment at the club by Credit Card which is subject to a 2.03% transaction charge.
- Cash payment is also acceptable at the club with 0.00% transaction fee.
- Or if you choose to pay fees via bank transfer the Club Bank Account details are as follows: *Please ensure that you include your Surname and FFA # so that we are able to reconcile your payment. Overlooking this will create unnecessary issues.
Account Name: Olympic Kingsway Sports Club Inc
Account: 1008 8471
Reference: FFA # and ‘Surname’
KIT PREVIEW: all of the training and playing kit is yours to keep, except the game shirts which are property of the club due to sponsorship. If you’d like to view the kit. JUNIOR KITS
If you have any questions, please email the club’s registrar on: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to an exciting season of soccer!
The OKSC Team