JUNIOR SIZING & REGISTRATION ASSISTANCE DAY – SUNDAY, March 15th
2020 Season Registrations are still open and now filling rapidly!
New as well as existing club members of all ages are always welcome at Olympic Kingsway SC.
This year with the introduction of the new Play Football registration system,
ALL REGISTRATIONS MUST BE COMPLETED ONLINE AND INCLUDE AN UPDATED PLAYER PHOTO.
If you have completed the online process, sizing and player registration assistance has been scheduled for SUNDAY, MARCH 15th from 10am-1pm to have your training and playing kits sized. And if your fees are fully paid you will receive your kits on the spot!
Once registered, we will keep you up-to-date with emails providing information related to when training will start for each age group. Football West’s 2020 Draft Season Calendar indicates Juniors Round 1 scheduled for 5th April 2020.
So here is the step by step guide to assist you.
STEP1: The NEW REGISTRATION SYSTEM introduced in 2019, Play Football requires parents/ guardians to create an account firstly, just like creating a Facebook or Instagram account, then registering the child/ children.
STEP2: FEE STRUCTURE – Olympic Kingsway SC’s website provides a breakdown of the fee structure. Please read this information before registering.
STEP3: KIDSPORT FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE If you experiencing financial hardship this year, the KidSport subsidy may be a good option to consider.
KidSport is available to eligible kids aged 5 to18 years in WA to help them participate in community sport by providing them financial assistance of up to $150 per calendar year towards club fees. If you’d like to know more about KidSport, please read the information on the WA Government Site. You can apply for KidSport online here.
STEP4: Selecting the Correct Fee Package – when registering online please select the correct fee package.
*Selecting the KidSport package as a cheaper option without applying here first and receiving the confirmation code, will require re-registration and payment of the Full Standard Fee. Once you receive the KidSport confirmation code, please e-mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org
STEP5: Online Registration – Now you’ve taken these important steps you can register online. ONLINE REGISTRATION
STEP6: Payment Options;
- Full payment of fees must be made before 15th March 2020, otherwise you are unable to play and won’t be provided your kits.
- Fee Payment can be made via credit card through the Play Football registration system to complete the process and will incur a minor transaction fee.
- Alternatively, you can make payment at the club by EFT or Credit Card which is subject to a transaction surcharge.
- Cash payment is also acceptable at the club with 0.00% transaction fee and must be done through the office.
- Or if you choose to pay fees via bank transfer the Club Bank Account details are as follows: *Please ensure that you include your Surname and FFA # so that we are able to reconcile your payment. Overlooking this will create unnecessary issues.
Account Name: Olympic Kingsway Sports Club Inc
Reference: FFA # and ‘Surname’
KIT PREVIEW: all of the training and playing kit is yours to keep, except the game shirts which are property of the club due to sponsorship. If you’d like to view the kit. JUNIOR KITS
If you have any questions, please email the club’s registrar on: email@example.com.
We look forward to an exciting season of soccer!
The OKSC Team