TEAMS & REGISTRATION
2018 Season Registrations are now open and filling rapidly!
New as well as existing club members of all ages are always welcome at Olympic Kingsway SC.
This year, ALL REGISTRATIONS must be completed Online and include an updated player photo.
Once registered, we will keep you up-to-date with regular emails providing information related to when training will start for each age group. FootballWest's 2018 Draft Season Calendar indicates Juniors Round 1 scheduled for 8th March 2018.
Now here is the step by step guide to assist you.
- The board has reviewed and agreed to bring in a sibling discount for 2018. The discount per additional sibling is $30. For example, if you have two children, you will receive a $30 rebate. If you have three children, you will receive a $60 rebate and so forth. We hope this is step in the right direction and will continue to asses and monitor families with multiple players.
STEP2: KIDSPORT FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE If you're experiencing financial hardship this year, the KidSport subsidy may be a good option to consider.
KidSport is available to eligible kids aged 5 to18 years in WA to help them participate in community sport by providing them financial assistance of up to $150 per calendar year towards club fees. If you'd like to know more about KidSport, please read the information on the WA Government Site. You can apply for KidSport online here.
STEP3: Select the Correct Fee Package - when registering online please select the correct fee package.
*Selecting the KidSport package as a cheaper option without applying here first and receiving the confirmation code, will require re-registration and payment of the Full Standard Fee. Once you recieve the KidSport confirmation code, please e-mail it to email@example.com
STEP4: Online Registration – Now you've taken these important steps you can register online. ONLINE REGISTRATION
STEP5: Payment Options;
- Full payment of fees is required before the junior season commences April 8, 2018. Otherwise players are unable to play due to Health & Safety guidelines. Therefore, you can still register now and finalise payment before Round 1.
- Fee Payment can be made via credit card through the FootballWest registration system to complete the process.
- Alternatively, you can make payment at the club by Credit Card or EFT which is subject to a 2.03% transaction charge.
- Cash payment is also acceptable at the club with 0.00% transaction fee.
- Or if you choose to pay fees via bank transfer the Club Bank Account details are as follows: *Please ensure that you include your Surname and FFA # so that we are able to reconcile your payment. Overlooking this will create unnecessary issues.
Account Name: Olympic Kingsway Sports Club Inc
Account: 1008 8471
Reference: FFA # and 'Surname'
STEP6: Sizing Sessions for all of the training and playing kits has been underway and ongoing. JUNIOR KITS
Kit sizing and assistance with Player Registration can be done at the club house Tuesday & Thursday evenings from 5:30pm to 6:30pm
If you have any questions, please email the club's registrar on: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to an exciting season of soccer!
The OKSC Team
State League first team: Graham Normanton with Karl Cherrie
State League under 21s: David Galbraith
State League under 18s: Brandon Payne
Sunday Amateur Div 3 Firsts: Sam Ellis
Sunday Amateur Div 3 Res: Ben Harris
Masters North Division 2: Uli Purwien
Under 8s x2
Under 9s x2
Under 10s x4
Under 11s x3
Under 12s x2
Under 13s x3
Under 14s x3
Under 15s x2
Under 16s x1
Under 18s x1
For any questions leading up to the new season please contact the following representatives:
Juniors: Denis Defontaine
Sunday Amateurs: Sam Ellis
Masters and Social: Uli Purwien